Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Can Think Clearly Now

by Barbara Chadwick

Ephesians 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing... And verse 16: I do notcease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers.


These words of Paul speak to my feelings about my family. What a blessing they are to me. I hold each name in my hand every day and visually hold them up to God in prayer. But these are my thoughts onNew Year's Day of 2008."

The house is quiet. I can think clearly now. What a joy it was to have them all here, and how it blesses me to know they wanted to come. It was a lovely time of sharing, playing, kidding, singing, gifting, receiving, noise and laughter. I know I'll want them to come again, as often as they can. But, this morning, right now, I can think clearly again.

No comments: