Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Days Are Like That

So today is Sunday. I knew it was going to be a busy day because our pianist is out of town and I’m filling in for her. Then directly after our two services we’re having a rehearsal in preparation for our Easter service in two weeks. Again, I will be filling in for our pianist. Then I woke up late but still in enough time to get ready. My daughter-in-law then informs me that someone got sick in the main bathroom and it’s all over the walls, floor, … etc. I’ll spare you the details. I decide to clean that up before getting ready, only now I have even less time. Then I remember that I also need to post, it’s my turn.

Argh … I have a couple of decisions to make: Gripe & Complain? Praise & Worship? Run away? There are always options available to me … some days it’s not as clear which ones I will choose to choose. I encourage you … and me, today to choose life! Choose worship! Choose God! No matter what your day is like choose God’s ways … and while you’re at it “let’s consider how to encourage each other” to do the same.

No comments: